SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, i know this on here somewhere, but i just ordered a set of centerline 20x8.5 wheels, and they weigh 30lbs. what is the stock weight of our 22? i know we have discussed this, but help a brotha out! PS~ i am open to offers on my stock wheel/tire combo_thanks, boomer. :cool:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing too Boomer. My wheels are coming next week. I sent you an email the other day - did you get it?

All the best...T

·
Registered
220 Posts
Is 78 lbs with the tire? How much does the stock rim itself weigh? 78 lbs seems really heavy for just a rim.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Yea that thread never answered the question. The 78 was for the wheel tire combo which isn't the question at hand. I've searched the archives and never found the answer.

·
Registered
447 Posts
EDITED TO MATCH THE INFORMATION IN THE POST BELOW:

So...
78 lbs.
-41 lbs.
36 lbs. per rim

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Pirelli said:
The ship weight of the Scorpion Zero 305/40ZR/22 is 41 lbs. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 12:03 AM
To: Consumer Affairs, US
Subject: Request information

Email:
Topic of interest: Car_SUV_VAN
Country of interest: United States
Subject: Request information
Message: I'm trying to find the weight of the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico that comes factory on the SRT-10 Ram. 305/40 ZR22

Thanks for your help!
Straight from Pirelli.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Kevan,
I'm glad you posted the weight of the other 22" tire. 41# seemed a little high to me so the "shipped weight" comment (instead of just "weight") from Pirelli confused me a bit .

·
Registered
447 Posts
Steve- Is there a dramatic weight difference between R-rated tires and ZR-rated tires? I only got the weights on the R-rated tires.

-Yokohama's PDF lists the 305/40R-22 at 45.2 lbs.
-Kumho's site lists the 305/40R-22 at 46 lbs.

Seems like a big jump from 41 lbs. up to 45-46 lbs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts