SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the truck one month, came from modded Lightning with 500hp.
Just had custom exhaust fitted, removed second cats with 4" tails side exiting as in Lightning style. Bed cover and air intake should be here any day now.
What other mods should or could be done. I Know turbo / supercharging can be done, but did`nt want to go that route really.....yet.
Company thats carried out chip tuning for me before says that he can do the Ram also. He`s yet to look at it, but he really knows his stuff. His company are the biggest Porsche tuners in the UK and he`s just come back from Singapore from tuning 911`s. My previous truck was really quite easy to tune for obvious reasons, but I`m still learning with the Ram !

Dean.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Next Step

dean phillips said:
Just had the truck one month, came from modded Lightning with 500hp.
Just had custom exhaust fitted, removed second cats with 4" tails side exiting as in Lightning style. Bed cover and air intake should be here any day now.
What other mods should or could be done. I Know turbo / supercharging can be done, but did`nt want to go that route really.....yet.
Company thats carried out chip tuning for me before says that he can do the Ram also. He`s yet to look at it, but he really knows his stuff. His company are the biggest Porsche tuners in the UK and he`s just come back from Singapore from tuning 911`s. My previous truck was really quite easy to tune for obvious reasons, but I`m still learning with the Ram !

Dean.
:cool: Supercharger would be next :D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
You can probably get in on the Long-Tube Headers Group Buy from Mofo, but I think that will require you to get a new Cat-pipe as well.

Or, 4.56 Gears, IF they're available. (I'm waiting on these myself :D )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts