SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone there yet?? Photos? How's the weather?

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Yeah, those of us stuck at home would love to see a thread updated with pics each day!

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post updates regularly once I get there, will see if I can upload photos from my phone, if not, will take care of it with a computer.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
will be there sunday funday!! lol

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm, unless one of us makes a serious detour, I guess I'll see you there!

I'll be in the hot-sounding/looking purple Challenger!

·
Registered
828 Posts
We are heading out at 3am from Palm Beach. Just look for the CE and the gray 06. lol

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'll be post call Tuesday morning. If I've got everything ready and loaded, I can leave Tuesday morning and get there Tuesday night, but I'll probably stop at the Bass Pro in Atlanta (3 hrs away), then stop 2-3 more hours past Atlanta before getting a cheap hotel for the night. Will have to look up the check-in time at the MoonSpinner. Will probably get there 1 hour early so I can wash the car before the final destination.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Be safe on that long drive, Spud. I totalled a vehicle last fall when I fell asleep behind the wheel after working 18 straight hours. Just don't be afraid to stop and rest, we want you back in NC in one piece when it's all over! :smile:

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'll be post call Tuesday morning. If I've got everything ready and loaded, I can leave Tuesday morning and get there Tuesday night, but I'll probably stop at the Bass Pro in Atlanta (3 hrs away), thenstop 2-3 more hours before getting a cheap hotel for the night. Will have to look up the check-in time at the MoonSpinner. Will probably get there 1 hour early so I can wash the car before the final destination.
They let me check in at 11am last year. plans changed, going to Orlando on Tue. leaving Orlando 4am on Wed.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So we should get there close to the same time. Dan should have arrived some time today, probably too LIIT tonight to post.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I hope they don't piss off the cop before we all get there. Thats Steve's job. LMAO

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This may be my year to get pulled over for being too loud... maybe this year I'll roar past a cop, and Steve'll get pulled over for being too loud. Retribution at it's finest...

·
Registered
828 Posts
She ran good on a 100 shot. May go to a 150 shot today.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
got here about 8:00 last night...

hey look! ... there's a beach here, lol :D :alcoholic

1 - 20 of 61 Posts