SRT10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

Premium Member
need this:

to tow this:

that would be boss status!!!

Premium Member
me, alisha, tony, joanne, wes, (beth will be here tonight), brandon, todd, john, lani...

sandy and peggy should be here early afternoon...

Registered
I hope they don't piss off the cop before we all get there. Thats Steve's job. LMAO
I got all them cops fooled. haha

This may be my year to get pulled over for being too loud... maybe this year I'll roar past a cop, and Steve'll get pulled over for being too loud. Retribution at it's finest...
That'd be funny as hell :D

got here about 8:00 last night...

hey look! ... there's a beach here, lol :D :alcoholic

Can't wait 24 hrs to go. lol
Get out of my room!!! Leave Alisha and you get out!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #27
16 hours to go...

Premium Member
need this:

to tow this:

that would be boss status!!!
Dan....get outta my head man, no room for you in there!!!!!
I have been trying to figure out how to make that dream come true since i acquired the Wyldawg!!!!!
gettin' closer every day

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #29
Parking lot here at the Moonspinner currently has 7 viper tricks, one viper car, and one nasty purple Challenger.

Dan cooked dinner last night (lasagna), but forgot to put the meat in it. What's up with that? He was also threatening to woop on some 70yo guy. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!

Premium Member
Sounds like a typical Mopar get together.

Premium Member
i'm pleading the 5th....

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #32
For those who haven't arrived yet, when you get here, do NOT park near any grass. When the sprinklers come on and soak your truck, the resulting hard water stains will ruin your paint. Just ask Dan.

Right now, we're all at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville for lunch and the weather is looking like we might be swimming back to the Moomspinner.

Premium Member
it won't ruin it... you just have to wipe your truck down in white vinegar...

Premium Member
For those who haven't arrived yet, when you get here, do NOT park near any grass. When the sprinklers come on and soak your truck, the resulting hard water stains will ruin your paint. Just ask Dan.

Right now, we're all at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville for lunch and the weather is looking like we might be swimming back to the Moomspinner.
Moomspinner?

Step away from the keyboard...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Welcome to race day!!!!

Tony needs prayers guys, he's not here at the track. Trying to decide how much to share here... Will say that Dom flew in last night, walked into the parking lot when most had gone to bed. He and Tony shook hands, Tony sat down, then Dom attacked him, pushing him backwards out of his chair. He struck the back of his head on a truck wheel, cut it open, and was knocked out cold. Dom ran off, was eventually caught by the police and ended up in jail. Tony is still in the hospital with a concussion, but is expected to be released last today. So much for his "relaxing in PCB". Some people gotta learn to relax. Flew all the way out here from New Mexico for that?!? I guess I'll be carrying my Glock until I head home.

That's the latest from PCB. I can't post photos from my phone, but am taking a lot and will post them when I can...

Premium Member
Welcome to race day!!!!

Tony needs prayers guys, he's not here at the track. Trying to decide how much to share here... Will say that Dom flew in last night, walked into the parking lot when most had gone to bed. He and Tony shook hands, Tony sat down, then Dom attacked him, pushing him backwards out of his chair. He struck the back of his head on a truck wheel, cut it open, and was knocked out cold. Dom ran off, was eventually caught by the police and ended up in jail. Tony is still in the hospital with a concussion, but is expected to be released last today. So much for his "relaxing in PCB". Some people gotta learn to relax. Flew all the way out here from New Mexico for that?!? I guess I'll be carrying my Glock until I head home.

That's the latest from PCB. I can't post photos from my phone, but am taking a lot and will post them when I can...
WTF!!!!!!!!:wtf1: :shocked: :AR15firin
Whats Up With That Crap!!!!!
Many Prayers sent for Tony, he doesn't deserve that !!!!!
Dom needs to get his Sh** checked.....

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Dan and Steve are both running wicked fast. I lost to Dan, and that was BEFORE he installed his drag radials.

As for the traditional sandy vs. Spud, Spud won (off the spray). It happened to be my best NA run of the day, 8.7.

Premium Member
Welcome to race day!!!!

Prayers coming Tony's way!!!

This makes me so mad I can't see straight! Dom is nothing more than a thug and a coward. He does not belong in with this crowd. He should be banned from all Viper truck boards! I fear had I been there when that happened, one of us (Dom or I) would be dead!!!:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:

Premium Member
Prayers coming Tony's way!!!

This makes me so mad I can't see straight! Dom is nothing more than a thug and a coward. He does not belong in with this crowd. He should be banned from all Viper truck boards! I fear had I been there when that happened, one of us (Dom or I) would be dead!!!:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:
Kind Sir, even though I do Not know you, Dom and his ilk are the ones that would fall, and fall hard.....totally agree with you.......

VIPEROLIGIST
Do we have a health update yet on Mr Sawyer?

21 - 40 of 61 Posts