SRT10 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Prayers coming Tony's way!!!

This makes me so mad I can't see straight! Dom is nothing more than a thug and a coward. He does not belong in with this crowd. He should be banned from all Viper truck boards! I fear had I been there when that happened, one of us (Dom or I) would be dead!!!:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:

+1

I agree with you 100%

My thoughts and prayers are with tony

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Hoping for the best news possible for Tony

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
Well Spud is an ER doctor so hopefully he or EMS were able to give Tony assistance quickly.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Latest update on Tony as of 30 minutes ago, he's still in the hospital, got stitches on back of his head and in his mouth. Due to get another MRI tonight. I heard his messed up back is more messed up now. This just ain't right for this to happen to Tony.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Latest update on Tony as of 30 minutes ago, he's still in the hospital, got stitches on back of his head and in his mouth. Due to get another MRI tonight. I heard his messed up back is more messed up now. This just ain't right for this to happen to Tony.
Well if Dom spent the night in jail, I suspect Tony has one heck of a legal claim against Dom. I hope he is able to bankrupt the thug!:flame::flame::flame:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
I just want Tony to get better, all that other stuff will come in due time

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
103 Posts
This is just rediculous. What kind of childish punk would do something so low. This has my blood boiling! Guy must be a real looser to go all that ways just to do something like this to a good guy. I hope he loses everything he has.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
let's please refrain from going back and forth on this particular subject. as far as i can see there isn't two sides...

tony is alive and will heal, just pray for peace for mrs. sawyer, as she probably needs that more than anything. wrecking bikes for years, i'm sure tony will be just fine...

i was here, but was inside when the actual events took place, so i can't say exactly what happened from a personal perspective. had more of us been outside maybe this would have been different... trying not to beat myself up, as i'm sure others are thinking the same...

out of respect, let's please not discuss this incident further, as it will certainly make it worse.

i saw him today, and he'll be fine... when i left, no immediate concerns that i was made aware of...

i'm not asking to forget it, but for the time being, any further "this, that, i woulda...." isn't going to help, but probably only add more fuel to this blazing **** storm...

thanks...

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Prayers and good wishes to Tony and everyone else who's in this fkn mess.

It's a totally fkdp deal........

I am sorry for all concerned... including Dom.

Everyone is a victim, here...including the perpetrator(s).

Victims of consequence, all.

It is a black eye to our entire community to be sure.

Can you say "M-A-O-I"?

Peace to all.

d

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
"m - a - o - i' ???

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Mucho Angry Obsessive Individual??

We all went out for pizza last night which was fun. However, when we got outside, Dan apparently had some "Swamp Butt" leakage stains on the back of his shorts. Photos to come...

We then FINALLY did the go-cart thing that we vow to do each year but never get to. I was in the lead for much of the first race, but Dan had the fastest cart. He pulled along side one lap and warned me to stop blocking, which I promptly ignored. The very next lap he pulled a "pit maneuver" on me and took me out. Everyone wanted that cart on subsequent races, but didn't want to sit in the "Swamp Butt" seat.

Then Dan & Alisha did this Slingshot thing using bungees and long cable which catapult you a good 200' in the air.

Today's plans include the 2nd annual Hooters car wash and the Viper race debut. Thing is, it looks like its gonna rain all day... not sure the car wash is needed except for the entertainment value.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
does nobody else sweat? i'm just curious...

i remembered i played golf in those shorts and it looked the same... so just to be clear, i was nowhere near drunk enough to crap my pants...

thanks for the concern, and looking really hard at my butt, tom:D

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Spuds... Thanks for the quick tutorial on Bracket racing :)

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
1. Tony got out of the hospital last night, but I heard his wife was in the Terminator Protection mode and wouldn't let him come out to play.

2. You drove awesomely Paul, I was so proud of you, you da man at PCB 2012!!

3. Dan, sure, we all sweat, but not while sitting down to eat dinner and chat! Nobody else had a sweaty butt. Sweat, yea right... Swamp ***!!

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
ask alisha... i'm stupid hot natured and can't really do much of anything without sweating...

the hell with it... i'm just gonna throw those shorts out... i'm not dealing with this again...:D

plus... if that really was swamp ass... you think everyone at the end of that table wouldn't know it???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sometimes Mud Butt just happens. It's ok lolololol! Wish I could've gone, but Goodyear would freak out If I took off without vacation!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts