SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of pics of trucks with non stock rims on them. Is there a good lightweight racing rim for this truck? I know that each of the stockers weigh about 80lbs.... any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
.................crickets chirping.................... :eek:

patrick

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
My wheels are Boze forged with spun forged outer hoop welded to a the billet center. In a polish finish. I can get em for about $750 each. The were a bit lighter than the stockers when it was all said and done..I think by 5 lbs. I don't remember the exact weight. 22x10 with 6.5" backspacing. Same as the stockers. Tires are Nitto 404s in stock size as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your wheels look good, but I am looking for something a bit lighter. Do you know if BBS makes any racing wheels that will fit the SRT 10?

·
Registered
107 Posts
i 've ordered a pair of rear CCW drag 18'' ( with nitto 305/45/18 drag). they fit the truck without mods to the barkes.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know Enkei makes some large-diameter wheels that're between 35lbs-42.5lbs. They don't look too bad either. I was wanting to get a set of the F5's for my F150 but just got caught up in other things...not sure how much they'll weigh once you add on tires.

Here's a link to check out the other wheels they have for Truck/SUV's. Some of them are between that weight range also.

I hope this helps you some man...

--Chumley

·
Registered
966 Posts
lightest

i'm gonna get some bicycle rims, and knobby tires...that should be light enuff and think of the gas mileage I'll get..! yeah! :D :D :D :D :D
I like crickets....so outdoorsy feelin".
D

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
tehaurai said:
i 've ordered a pair of rear CCW drag 18'' ( with nitto 305/45/18 drag). they fit the truck without mods to the barkes.

Do you know what the overall diameter of this set up will be??

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
28.78"

Marc T said:
Do you know what the overall diameter of this set up will be??
28.78 inches

1 - 11 of 11 Posts