SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just join the site!!! Hope you guys can help me? I 'm haveing a hard time finding out when the new quad cab srt-10 will be avalible? Every dealer has gave me diffrent times! They can't even tell me when I'll be able to order mine!!! Does anyone out there have the inside scoop?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im going to my good dealer tomorrow at 1:30pm to test drive the single cab and to place my order for the quad cab.. He already told me he has a red and black on order and doesnt expect them till after the new year.. so i'll let you know what he says tomorrow

·
Registered
249 Posts
Actually this is a simple question, and the reason you may be having trouble getting an answer, is that the Dealer may not have any allocation for these wonderful beasts. The orders opened up a long time ago, and we have placed
orders for 5 trucks, not counting the Yellow Fever Editions. In talking with our Zone Rep the other day, he let us know that if a Dealer doesn't show a vehicle being picked up at the present time, it will be next year ( January ) before any new orders will be accepted. They can be in the system, but essentially he is saying that the vehicle is built out through the end of the year. We only have 2 of the Yellow trucks that are not sold, so the Quad is actually exceeding expectations. If I can help you with any other questions, just give me a ring.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep
1-800-889-1893

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great thanks for the responce!!! I was told by two diffrent dealers that june was when they should see them and to put my order in by march!! And enother one said january !!! It seems to me they really aren't sure !!!
I whould hate to miss out on this truck!! Sure seems like a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it!!!!! If you guys come up with any more info please let me know!! Bill where are you located?????

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered mine in the first week of September, it has been built
and is scheduled to be shipped for delivery within a couple weeks.
My dealer had 3 on order but only one got allocated for this year.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
RXP orlando said:
Hey guys just join the site!!! Hope you guys can help me? I 'm haveing a hard time finding out when the new quad cab srt-10 will be avalible? Every dealer has gave me diffrent times! They can't even tell me when I'll be able to order mine!!! Does anyone out there have the inside scoop?
Call Bill (Pemberton) at Woodhouse... That's where mine are comming from :)

Craig

·
Registered
249 Posts
We are located in Blair, Nebraska (about 20 miles north of Omaha), but we are one of the largest Dealers in the US - heck , what else am I supposed to do in Nebraska except watch corn grow. We sell tons of Vipers, but we are mainly a truck store, so this helps with the SRT products, and fortunately the owner is more gearhead than is usual.

Give me a call or check your PMs and the truck is one bad ride. We have one 04 in stock now, but of course that is a regular cab.

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

·
Registered
732 Posts
i second the vote to call Bill

my local dealer the biggest in Mich said NOT Avail

wait till i pull up in the yellow one (a r/c) i ordered from Bill

HEHEHHEEHE jokes on them

BILL I cant wait maybe i will have you deliver it to the dealership LOL

that would be not nice would it

Jamie

counting the days till my yellow beast arrives

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to wait for the first of the year before I buy!!! Called several dealers here in tampa and most are jacking up the price 5 grand min. But fianally found one that will sell at msrp...So in jan I will order my new viper truck!!! Can't wait!!!Talk to bill and what a nice guy but just a little to far for me!!! But who knows what will happend?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts