SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious.... of those who ordered their SRT-10 what kind of lead times did you see and what part of the year did you place your order??

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered mine Oct 27th.. 05 Quad.. They had said late Feb, but now they say 2-3 weeks away... Waiting game now

·
Registered
732 Posts
i ordered my 04 in oct of 03 and piceked her up easter time in 04

now i ordered the 05 yellow fever in early oct 04 it was here by thanksgiving time

jamie

·
Registered
164 Posts
I ordered mine on Dec 12, 2003, picked it up on May 12, 2004 :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
ordered in march 04, and received it in late june 04

·
Registered
249 Posts
The wait could be even longer this year, as they are not doing that many more trucks ( engine supply, etc. ) and now it is split between two models. We sold a ton of trucks last year and our allocation hasn't increased much, which is a good sign there won't be much more total vehicles sold. If they split 50/50, it could mean only around 1500 of each model. This should help resale for all owners , down the road.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hmm wonder when I should order mine, I want a black QC rdy for me in June.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just ordered my Reg Cab SRT-10 this past Tuesday(01/11/2005), and it already has a VIN and is scheduled to be built during the second week of February. That should put it at the dealer by the end of February or first part of March.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I use to "special order" my Corvettes for years but basically purchased my '98 & '01 right off the delivery truck at a large dealership. My Ram SRT-10 (black) was on a 4 week "intransit" delay in July '04. Got frustrated and went on Ebay and located a dealer close to me and was driving a red SRT in less than 24 hours. I did not purchase it through Ebay...just used it as a locating device. With just a few options (3 on the '04's), these trucks do not vary that much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts