SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from Boomer's lowering kit, has anyone heard of any manufacturer with products either available now or in development?

I've had so many experiences with excessive body roll just changing lanes that something has to be done. Granted, once dropped a bit it will have a lower center of gravity height and slightly reduced suspension travel. I'm just hoping that there's some performance stuff available to improve the handling! Maybe coil-over shocks?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
ramfromhell said:
Aside from Boomer's lowering kit, has anyone heard of any manufacturer with products either available now or in development?

I've had so many experiences with excessive body roll just changing lanes that something has to be done. Granted, once dropped a bit it will have a lower center of gravity height and slightly reduced suspension travel. I'm just hoping that there's some performance stuff available to improve the handling! Maybe coil-over shocks?
Ram, our Kit was designed to solve this problem. i have worked with a coil spring engineering firm, and tried various rates over the past year. our spring rate up front cures the body roll issue, & still gives a good ride.
i offer you this: buy our kit & if you arent satisfied i will give you your money back. this kit works. coil overs dont control body roll, but they typically have more adjustability to them-if you get the high dollar ones, but the main reason guys go for them is the look.

·
Registered
420 Posts
is there before and after pictures of the truck with and without the lowering kit on them?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
BOOMER said:
all of the lowering kits go out tomorrow!

bring em on boomer, now about those headers....

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BOOMER said:
Ram, our Kit was designed to solve this problem. i have worked with a coil spring engineering firm, and tried various rates over the past year. our spring rate up front cures the body roll issue, & still gives a good ride.
i offer you this: buy our kit & if you arent satisfied i will give you your money back. this kit works. coil overs dont control body roll, but they typically have more adjustability to them-if you get the high dollar ones, but the main reason guys go for them is the look.
I guess I'll just put that kit on and see for myself!

(I ordered it from you already. You ought to see the check any day!) :D

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Alright boyz get your wrenches and jacks ready for (hopefully) your weekend project...santa is coming to town and he got some serious kits ready to install...... :D

......and us slow movers like meyself, need your input!!!! :D

patrick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts