SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a fun car to drive around until used car prices settle in a year or two and I started looking at the SRT 10. I can't help but be weirded out by the huge variance in prices. I'm not interested in the 2 door versions, but I really like the crew cabs. First, are they cheap because of the crappy MPG? Or are they cheap and low mileage becuase the V-10 breaks all the time?

This is going to be my daily driver, so I can't afford to have a garage queen that spends more time at the mechanic than on the road. I don't know a single thing about these trucks and in fact, this would be my first truck ever, aside from my first car, which was a 1950 Dodge with a flat six. :)

I should clarify that my budget is about 35-40K and I'm in Florida. And for that money it would be nice to get something that is solid, low miles and doesn't need a lot of work. Like I said, it's my daily. So you guys that know... please tell me if I'm dreaming or if that's an OK number. Because if not, I'll just get an old Caddy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts