SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

quote:

ORIGINAL: TX02SVT

That article is hilarious. The lightning ran a 14.2? LOL!!!!

Well, as sad as this might be to many of you on here, I haven't lost to a SRT-10 yet. When my Lightning was FACTORY STOCK, it ran a 13.4 @ 103. That's bone stock.

Lightning>SRT-10

You know it's funny you say that...because I haven't lost to a lightning either...you see that list I posted every lightning on it well DIE that night!! You want to come?????
There's even a badge on my Truck right under the SRT-10......"OVAL KILL"

Waiting
Quick

< Message edited by QUICK_SILVER -- 3/11/2005 3:18:20 PM >

'04 Silver Ram SRT-10
*SUPERCHARGED*
#874/3057 Born/on: 2.12.04
'04 Dell XPS Gen.II P4/CPU 3.20GHz, screamer!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I was just getting to know this guy when YOU (ekool) shut the thread DOWN :mad:
He was on my Dodge Forum talking smack...they had to tell him to settle down! I was in the middle of that process (2/days with this guy on (2) differant forums). The post above is my last from last night...I've even joined Ford Truck World to talk to this guy.....and YOU (ekool) cut-me-off!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!

VERY UNHAPPY!!!
Q

·
Registered
29 Posts
My first mistake

The black Srt 10 forsale is mine. My first mistake was to let my friend who owns a Lightning post for me. This joker has never raced a Srt-10 before! With his stock Lightning he barely got into the upper 13's. The only thing he spanked, was himself in the shower! I'll take over from here... :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
As hard as it may be to accept, I've had a Lightning, and it doesn't compare to the SRT10. The L is a nice truck, and you can make it very fast quite easily. But bottom line, it's not an SRT 10 and never will be. SRt10 much more fun to drive, handles better, is faster stock on stock than an L (although admittedly much harder to "get it right" with the six speed-- but that's part of what makes the SRT10 so much more fun!). and overall a much more impressive truck. Again, I don't knock the L, as I had one for 3 years, but it really isn't the truck the SRT10 is. Not to mention the fact that Ford has decided to drop out of the hi perf truck segmetnt.

·
Registered
29 Posts
There's nothing worse than a trash talking L owner.. Not you whoop72! The man I call my friend that was suppose to help me post my truck forsale. I think he did more damage than he helped me..

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
No brother don't worry most of us here have a great attitude, and just have fun, welcome to the rbc, just look up the post about s10 v-8, we had a ball with him, till his mother made him come in. :eek:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I shut down the thread. It was way off topic. I left it there though because I enjoyed the smack. If it hadn't have started as a "for sale" thread, I would have moved it to Off Topic. Don't take it out on ekool.

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
WOW...this went the wrong way.

It's internet bench racing. I guess the SRT-10 owners take it completely different? It's just bench racing...relax fellas.

Also, I didn't post the thread about the SRT-10 for sale, then bash "THAT" specific truck in the thread. I was in a completely different forum, and the topic was SRT-10 vs F-150 Lightning...so of course I'm gunna chime in and give me $.02! If you read between the lines, you can see that I like the truck, i'm not brand loyal, i'm speed loyal. All I was trying to do was a little bench racing, and ruffle some feathers, but yall obviously get your feathers ruffled a little more easier than the L' owners.

I talked to Cheebs, he's not mad. I didn't bash his truck in the thread he had it for sale in. Once again, I was in a completely different forum, in a topic already made for the Lightning vs SRT-10. All in fun fellas! :) Have a wonderful day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts