SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daniel Hayashi (VPRPWR) Picked up his Magnaflow catback Monday, as he was loading,he showed me a snugtop SL he had installed. He retained the the wing,he said the company that installed the cover would not install the wing.Daniel did it himself and was telling me the procedure. It looked as if it came from the factory.Very nice. Larry

·
Registered
106 Posts
Snugtop SL with wing

Mofo said:
Daniel Hayashi (VPRPWR) Picked up his Magnaflow catback Monday, as he was loading,he showed me a snugtop SL he had installed. He retained the the wing,he said the company that installed the cover would not install the wing.Daniel did it himself and was telling me the procedure. It looked as if it came from the factory.Very nice. Larry
Daniel,
Good Choice for a Bed Cover! I did that in April and I'm very happy with the fit of my Snugtop SL and wing. I looked at many lids and decided that the Snugtop SL was the best fit. I had posted some information under Visual Modifications
Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Snugtop & Wing

Thanks for the compliments Larry & Mark. I thought the SL was the best choice as well, since it has the remote control option. I will post pics of my truck this weekend hopefully once I get that Magnaflow installed. Thank you once again Larry, you're a very honest, stand up kind of guy and would not hesitate one minute to do business with you again!

Daniel

·
Registered
974 Posts
VPRPWR,
Nice job. That's my next move.. snugtop reattach wing, candy apple racing stripes.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yup. I had the same problem with SHELL COUNTRY in Irvine. So I ended up installing it myself. Same snug top and all. It was actually super easy. Just have to measure out everything perfectly as to make sure the spoiler is where its supposed to be.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Low Rider top

I bought a Low Rider top very similar and it weighs 135 #. I found a big difference in gas mileage and with the wing mounted on the cover it still seems to hold the ass end down at high speed.
Love you work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts