SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my motor back from Arrow and she is in the truck and running! NOW...all I need is the RPS clutch to get here. The wheels where made F'd up again and I had to send them back. So thats really the delay now. Tom Sessions at D&E Dodge in Wilmington has been a godsend.

She benched dyno'd out nicely.

598.9 TQ at 4100 RPM and
537.9 HP at 5700 RPM

She carries over 500 lbs of TQ from 3200 all the way up to 5600 rpm.

There was a little more damage than I thought.

The liners had excessive wear so new ones were pressed in. Bearings were welded to the crank. So..brand new rod and main bearings, crank, rods Wrist pins tight in piston bore, so new piston assemblies, timing gear and chain, water pump, front cover/oil pump, and the heads were rebuilt while we were at it. Had it decked a hair, and balanced to a 1766 gram bob weight.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
You lost me on the deck the hair deal~!!!! So what was the price damage on the repair, care to share? Sounds like a lot.

I imagine your itching to drive her!!

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'm really starting to get excited. The thing has and awesome power curve and I'm really pleased with the numbers.

Price wasn't bad ;)

I definately plan on bringing her to the strip. I'm waffling on the Paxton - might go with a different power adder. She was broken out on the dyno so I should be able to go pretty much full tilt from the begining...but I'll probably wait a couple weeks and baby her a bit more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts