SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost embarrased to post this one. A riced out Tiburon kept reving me up at the light. Not sure if he had any mods but probably got a 4 length lead right out of the gate and kept pulling.

We were first at the light 3 times last night and each time they keep revving me up. So....chalk 3 up. Funny things was I got sooooo far ahead each time I shut it down - and here comes mr ricer passing me at high speed about 10 seconds later.....and THEN slowing down. So funny. He's probably telling his buddies he killed an SRT 10 last night ;)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts

i've had that happen to me in my other cars. I was fortunate enough to know the guy that said he beat me........
i had a volkswagon vr6 with an eip turbo on it.... somewhere around 400 horses at the wheels i believe... it was fast as ****....
anyway, it was so long ago i don't remember that car he had, but i think it was an integra or a legand bone stock... i raced him with 4 people in my car and whopped him horribly! I was so far up that there was no point anymore, then, because i slowed down, he kept going and claims he won! what a joke!
he kept telling people for about an hour that he beat me, then i took him out for another ride and showed him again, this time he stayed quiet!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Ricers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pssst.......I dont really care how many twin turbos, nos, etc....it has, its still a ugly little Honda or whatever!!!!!! Maybe if I was 17 it would be cool.... :rolleyes: ... I have seen a few that were modded very nice but most of em are extremly tacky looking.....I really dont understand when they have that erector set jumbo wing bolted on the back end??? Is that supossed to look good? :confused: How about all he race decals.. :confused: Is that supposed to help you when the cops pull your farty sounding exhaust over!! :confused:

patrick

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Ricers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about all he race decals.. :confused: Is that supposed to help you when the cops pull your farty sounding exhaust over!! :confused:
patrick

Nope, they (race decals) just add 25 HP per sticker unless it is a TypeR then it adds 50 ponies :eek:

Mark

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Comming home from a good afternoon ride in the truck I had a Honda Civic and a Hond 2000 pull up to me in traffic. We were on a 4 lane highway but full of traffic. I down shifted to third and let her rummble. They took that as I was ready to race so they both puched it. I just watched as these two Idiots ripped through traffic like it was a SCCA slolom course. A mustang even jumped in the show.

Sorry but I will not do it in traffic. Couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone else just for a little fun!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Marc T said:
Comming home from a good afternoon ride in the truck I had a Honda Civic and a Hond 2000 pull up to me in traffic. We were on a 4 lane highway but full of traffic. I down shifted to third and let her rummble. They took that as I was ready to race so they both puched it. I just watched as these two Idiots ripped through traffic like it was a SCCA slolom course. A mustang even jumped in the show.
More proof that Darwin was an optimist.

I guess the best that we can hope for is the H2000 to blow a tire and spin 180 degrees so the Civic can hit it head-on while the Mustang rear-ends the whole mess....and for it all to happen on an uncrowded exit ramp.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Marc T said:
Honda 2000

Sorry but I will not do it in traffic. Couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone else just for a little fun!!

I had a honda 2k try me out at a stoplight....I let off going into third....he was back somewhere past me rearend ;) .......I totally agree, I do not do dumb things in a crowd....I always prefer to screw up in less crowded areas!!

patrick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts