SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are any SRT-10 owners going to be doing anything around the woodward dream cruise?

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'll be there in the LIghtning.

I still have not seen a SRT-10 on the streets.
I'll look for one... My license plate is "WIKDSVT" and it's a black Lightning tint and rear cervani spoiler (not sure if I'll have it on or not)

·
Registered
732 Posts
im not 110% sure about saturday if i go i gotta get up at the asscrack of dawn and dont really want to do that

im for sure going out wed, thur, and friday nites to play

i have a red srt 10

jamie

for saturday im trying to secure a parking spot

·
Registered
974 Posts
begood said:
are any SRT-10 owners going to be doing anything around the woodward dream cruise?
What is that? Where is it held?

·
Registered
196 Posts
We are heading up on Wed. My roommate is from Rochester Hills and I can't wait to check this out. I'll be in the 04 Lightning and he will be in his stang. I'm sure I'll be the only Lightning with AR plates. Also my truck is DSG.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is held pretty much all this week in the detroit area on woodward ave. it was orginally for the old muscle cars but now just about any cool ride is welcome. all the big auto makers have big displays there. so do a lot of magazines. on saturday it gets REALLY crowded people line the side of the street for about 8 miles.
hey jamie about a month ago i rolled up next to a red one on 23 mile road early in the morning going to work in my black one, was that you?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'll be there Saturday. I will be parked with a group of vipers, should be a good time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Woodward

Planning on being there Wednesday or Thursday night through Sunday morning. Black SRT-10 with IL plate of "D TOUR" ... I'll be with a bunch of Viper and Prowler owners.

Don't forget your chairs to aid your viewing pleasure if you are going to watch the "parade of cars", bring some good walkin' shoes you're going to do any walking, and have a FULL tank of gas before you even consider starting to cruise Woodward on Saturday!

John

·
Registered
732 Posts
begood no was not me i have only seen 3 srt10 while driving

it may have been jimmy (i think)

Jamie

PS who has the black srt 10 right on 15 mile and ryan area

it has chrome door handles

·
Registered
650 Posts
There is a chance we may bring Craig's twin turbo Ram SRT10 to the Woodward cruise. If we do, it would be in a display around Big Beaver and Woodward. Will give more details if we send it up.

·
Registered
732 Posts
john if you make it email me before and we can get all sorts of stuff together to park and have a good time

[email protected]

ps i can try to help with a place to park a trailer if needed

·
Registered
160 Posts
That Was Me

begood, Yes that was me you pulled up to. I saw your truck at the light at Vandyke and was hopeing you were going to catch up. That must of been a sight for on comming traffic, A black and red SRT-10 side by side, pretty cool. Yours was the first one I have seen since I bought it. However, I did see a red one on 23 & M-53 about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i don't know about the one at 15 & ryan. i live in the 23 & ryan area, and work on M59 between groesbeck and romeo plank. i have seen a red one go by in front of my shop on M59, and i saw a red one on 23 mile & romeo plank back in may. those are the only ones i have ever seen. any of you guys coming to the cruise let me know if you all would like to meet some where, my friend dave is probably going to bring his silver lighting also. this should be the biggest group of fast trucks ever to assemble.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Begood I would really like to meet up with you. On the nights we are all sober and ready for the cruise we will be in the Lightning and the Mustang. The nights we have a DD we will be in the Cayenne S. I'm pretty sure you are the guy I said I like to meet up with and run. We are leaving Memphis sometime between 12am-2am so I guess be there sometime tommrow. Send me an email with you're contact info or just post something up. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anybody that wants to get a hold of me, you can call 586-783-2277 during the daytime, and 586-557-1728 after 6;00 PM. i spent most of last night pulling all the wheels off to clean the brakes & inside of the wheels, then wash the outside & vacuum the inside so she is looking real good. i don't know if any of you have pulled the wheels off their truck yet, but DAMN they are real big and real heavy! looking forward to meeting some of you. Bill.

·
Registered
732 Posts
im planning on heading out thurs and fri nite and sat all day

the red one at 23 and m 53 is normally me if its a monday (gotta go coach hockey up that way)

if any one is out and about my cell is 586-946-5753 we need to try to put a few rams together to create a buzz on woodward

Jamie

·
Registered
650 Posts
We just shipped Craig's Venom Twin Turbo Ram SRT10 along with another customer's Venom 800 Twin Turbo Viper SRT10 on their way to Woodward. I will post where these 2 wild rides will be displayed as soon as I have the details. Its supposed to be around Big Beaver and Woodward in Bloomfield Hills.

A couple of questions for you the folks who have been there before:

1. Is it possible to cruise up and down Woodward on Friday nite? We arent going to cruise on saturday, just display.

2. Any special places to stop and hang out along Woodward on Friday?

Thanks.

·
Registered
732 Posts
cruising woodward friday should be busy, rumor has that by 10 pm they are gonna start moving people off woodward

i was out tues nite and it was mostly kids in ricers few good muscle cars

jd

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we went to the cruise last night, wow what a crowd. the "10" got a lot of attention, i able to meet the guy jamie was asking about (black SRT-10 around the 15 mile & ryan area) nice guy, stock truck except for chrome door handles. i also was able to talk to a guy with a VCA SRT-10, he is second owner, bought it of e-bay he drove up from oklahoma. the only other SRT-10 i saw was a red one at about 10:00 PM it was headed south on woodward, than turned right on 13 mile road. it might have been either jamie or jimmy not sure. i did not see the trucks john h. said he was bringing up. man was it crowed.it took us about an hour to go 3 miles. there was at least 1 one of everything on the road. lots of vipers of all kinds. had a little bad news though, i had my local mr. muffler install my magnaflow system i got from larry, the freekin morons didn't remove the bubble wrap off of the muffler, i caught it be for it melted to badly but i do have some melted plastic on the muffler. going back there tomorrow to ***** them out REAL good. if it doesn't rain tonight we will be going back, hope to see some of you there. Bill.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts