SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for now , at least, 9 Seconds ( Steve Ueligger ) has the fastest school truck around , as he was wheeling his Ram ( we told him not to do that to any of the smaller SRT-4s on track ) past many drivers in the fast hauler. It was great fun to watch him go around the track , as the pick-em up was not rolling anymore than the 4s, and he did honk down the straight. So............
World's Fastest SRT-10 Ram at the SRT-4 Nationals Driving School goes to .............drum roll.......................Texan Steve " The Hammer" Ueligger!

This award involves no money, awards, or trophy girls, and we all acknowledge that Steve was much bigger than us and we wanted to keep him happy and not have him run over us, but.......other than that........way to go Big Guy!!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Thanks Bill. I think. That truck did everything I wanted it to do and I never got in any real trouble ever. I guess I wasn't trying hard enough. I did give one ride and he wanted out after 2 laps. What a wussy! Anyway, I hope to increase my truckin' skills at Texas World Speadway next month. I need to get a camera mounted so that the guys who get passed by a truck will have an everlasting memory.

Thanks for bringing all of your guys down and running the track day Bill. I can't wait to do it again!

Steve

(PS...I fixed the spelling of my name in your posts since I have the ability)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Come on Steve, you got to play and did'nt have a camara? SHAME on you :D LOL. Sounds like everyone had fun. Is'nt it fun showing up SPORTCARS with a TRUCK? LOL

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yep. I know of one BMW who got several laps with a rear view mirror full of SRT-10 Ram during a no passing follow the leader session. I found myself braking more to avoid the guy in front of me than to make the turn.

·
Registered
180 Posts
9 seconds said:
Yep. I know of one BMW who got several laps with a rear view mirror full of SRT-10 Ram
LOL, I know some of my car buds say its unnerving to see a truck in there rearview all the time, and the Ls are small in comparrison. That BMW probably wanted to mess his pants with that mirror full of ram grille through the turns, I'd pay to see them from an inside camera. Well Steve I think your FUN has just begun. :D Keep it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts