SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the Yellow SRt-10 Ram at the Viper Owner's Invitational and it is flat out stunning. It will be great to have a limited edition of our beloved beast , as that can only mean SRT is thinking of more unique colors in the future. With both the Quad Cab and Reg Cab only hitting near the 500 total number of examples, this will be a rare hot rod all around the US. None of you will be disappointed as it will brighten your day. I can't wait for us to get our allotment, as we are down to one 04 Black SRt-10 we acquired of late ( you guys ran us out of product ). The SRT guys/gals are sure making alot of us happy with this new wild color!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Earl, that is exactly what I meant. Dang, I get eggsided, and I run off just like I do with the old mouth at times!! Oh, well, can't be helped , these are exciting times for gearheads.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
viperx2 said:
What are the color options for 2005 ???
I believe same as 04 plus 500 yellow submarines!! ;)

patrick

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
viperx2 said:
My wife wants to order a Panther Pink Quad cab !!

I just spent the weekend in Vegas and had a meeting with the owner of the N9NE group, they own and run the clubs in the Palms Hotel, but anyway he told us a story about how he got a Cadilac Escalade ESV from them(GM) with their clubs and restaurants (Rain, Ghostbar etc..) logos on it and had it painted and I quote "pu##y Pink"!!!! They had it parked out front for vips etc....it was very outrageous....but then again so is just about everything in Vegas!!!!!!!!! What a town that is....two days there and it feels like you were there for 5.....Its the only place I have been where you go, "wow its 5 am [email protected]#$%^&

Anybody ever go to the Sema show??? I am thinking about going this year..Its the first week in Nov. I would love to see all those hot cars and trucks decked out.

patrick

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bring a confortable pair of shoes you will walk your butt off it is usually spread out in 2 + different locations. It's pretty cool but it gets to be sensory overload after a little while there is just to much stuff.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Get that marshmellow outta my truck, it,ll melt and get everything all sticky!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty funny. I actually had drinks with the guy in that suit later that evening. For a marshmallow he can really put away da booze -funny guy too.
Of course I was not sure how he took my comment that he looked like the world's largest walking condom? Yep, good friend, or I might not have been able to get away with that comment,ha,ha.

·
Registered
732 Posts
is it a real truth that a yellow regular cab is coming in 05 with a 6 speed

if it is order me one

i told my dealer here in MI to do that and i think he thinks im kidding

i want to give my red one to my dad

but i want to order a yellow reg cad 6 speed with my name on the sticker

if its fro real contact me

Jamie Dolinar

·
Registered
348 Posts
im in love!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We still have a few of these left, for those interested in the Yellow. Give me a call, and as stated , we are not charging over sticker for this limited run.

Bill P
1-800-889-1893

1 - 18 of 18 Posts