SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know there might be some parts like engine and tranny available soon. A 17 year old kid wrecked his father's new '04 Viper on friday night. Dad just picked it up that friday at 2:00 p.m. By 5:00 p.m. it was totalled. Driver was the 17 yr old with 18 yr old passenger. Hit pole on passengers side and killed the 18 yr old. The 17 yr old walked away with a swollen lip! Just thought someone might be interested in the parts. It's in the Des Moines, Iowa area. I'll try to find out where it was taken to if anyone is interested. My friend at the dealer said they told Dad not to let the kid drive it without somebody instructing him first! Will guess what? He didn't teach the kid anything but a life lesson on how to be a felon now with a manslaughter charge. Too much money and not enough brains! Droopy

·
Registered
420 Posts
Droopy said:
Just to let you know there might be some parts like engine and tranny available soon. A 17 year old kid wrecked his father's new '04 Viper on friday night. Dad just picked it up that friday at 2:00 p.m. By 5:00 p.m. it was totalled. Driver was the 17 yr old with 18 yr old passenger. Hit pole on passengers side and killed the 18 yr old. The 17 yr old walked away with a swollen lip! Just thought someone might be interested in the parts. It's in the Des Moines, Iowa area. I'll try to find out where it was taken to if anyone is interested. My friend at the dealer said they told Dad not to let the kid drive it without somebody instructing him first! Will guess what? He didn't teach the kid anything but a life lesson on how to be a felon now with a manslaughter charge. Too much money and not enough brains! Droopy

there's already a thread about this.... in the OFF Topic Discussion. Check it out.

http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1874

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Droopy said:
Whoops!!!!! :)
No problem, Droopy this is worth another warning ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Droopy said:

I have posted this before

www.wreckedexotics.com

careful out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts