SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for Stock headers back or maybe just stock headers to muffler for my 05 QC srt-10 Ram Truck ...
I bought this truck 2 years ago and it has this on it right now .
http://belanger-headers.com/home/vehicles/04'-06' RAM SRT QUAD CAB.asp

The full system one ..mid pipe, cats and all ....

Well those are not CARB legal ....
Now i need to smog this truck ...

Please and Thank you ...

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
I have stock headers with less than 12k miles on them. It would cost quite a bit to ship them though.

I would want $50 for the headers plus the ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you have the mid pipes also ?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I also have the manifolds but no mids. I do have a stock catback but it is off of an RC so you would need extension pipes added.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know if i want to Trade my headers for stock...
I love my headers ...really just wanted to find a set of stock to put on it for smog time ...
But if i dont find anything soon i might be forced to rethink that ..
What was your ideal with " Pay for Differences"?

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
I believe that I have everything that you are looking for. Came off of my 05QC when it had very low miles. I will pull it down today and get some pictures taken.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be very nice !
Thanks

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
I have been swamped and haven't pulled the exhaust down to take pictures but I am 95% positive it is all there from the manifolds to the tips. It was all removed shortly after I got the truck and wrapped in bubble wrap so there is no rust or any residue. Probably the cleanest used exhaust you can find. i will block off time tomorrow evening to pull it all down and take pictures and then figure out a price.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
I pulled the exhaust down but it is missing the cat section from the header output to the QC extension piece. I apparently sold that section last year to someone. Probably not what you are needing - sorry.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The cat pipes are the hard part to find. There has to be somebody that has a set laying around.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Bonkers, I have posted on another forum what you're looking for. Seethrough has everything you need except the cat pipes so that is what I posted that you are in need of. If I get any info on a set I will send it your way.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
You might try Tony at JTSVP - he does a lot of work on these trucks and may have the midpipe with cats.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys Rock !
Thank you so much for helping me out .
All i really need is the mid-pipes with cat's .
I will buy a set of 50 state legal shortys .
From the muffler back to the tail pipe tips is custom on my truck and i would like to keep it any ways , but if someone had the full set i would have bought it all so they did not have to break it up .
I will try Tony at JTSVP .
Thanks again for all the help ...guess this means i will have to get off my lazy ass and get some pic's of my truck posted ...it has a lot done to it ...but i can not take credit for that ... i bought it that way ...
Thank you for posting that request for mid pipes VPRPWRD if you hear anything do please let me know .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here i found this Pic on my putter ....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I will post up if I hear anything. It looks like you are in need of a set of black housing headlights.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
I'm not a big fan of aftermarket wheels on an SRT-10 but your stance and wheel choice is SICK!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts