SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find some srt-10 rims for my truck. If anyone has a set or knows someone who does please contact me. I don't know how much I'll be checking this site, so the best way would be to email me at [email protected].

Thanks

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
There was a post here last week about oem chrome knockoffs on ebay I think. The price was really good too. I dont remember the thread title. I think it was titled "chrome srt10 rims" or something. You can do a search and find it. The oem stock ones that come with the truck are pricey~!!!! Good luck.

patrick

·
Registered
196 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
There was a post here last week about oem chrome knockoffs on ebay I think. The price was really good too. I dont remember the thread title. I think it was titled "chrome srt10 rims" or something. You can do a search and find it. The oem stock ones that come with the truck are pricey~!!!! Good luck.

patrick
Your definitly right about that...i think the rims that come on our trucks are somewhere around $1400 a piece. On e-bay the knockoffs were around the same price, but for a set of 4. The chrome looks pretty nice...but i'm not sure about the quality

·
Registered
220 Posts
SRT QC said:
Your definitly right about that...i think the rims that come on our trucks are somewhere around $1400 a piece. On e-bay the knockoffs were around the same price, but for a set of 4. The chrome looks pretty nice...but i'm not sure about the quality
I had heard that too, but when mine got hit in the side, they had to replace both wheels and they were somewhere around 650 to 700 a wheel. Sounded to cheap to me. I don't know! Thats what they told me when I asked them what they had to give for them.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Yea they are like around 1000 a piece list from the dealer. Most dealers will discount. Henson Motorsports will discount them to about $700 a piece though...

The ones on ebay are chrome over cast. They'll be a lot heaver but will save you a bundle!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Forged

The OEM wheel is forged and made by Speedline of Italy. Which might also explain the eratic availability of the wheels over the last year. The Italians are notorious for delays and slow delivery. I sometimes waited over a year for certain Weber Carburetor parts.
I am not certain how the cast knockoff wheels will hold up to really agressive driving. Anyone with a cast wheel please report back over time....Jack

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts