SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your year-end odometer readings and highest speedometer reading!

Mine is 1,806 miles...unfortunately now stored until late April...thanks, old man winter.

Speedo...134 mph on a smooth Northwoods road (backed off at 134 mph with tons of muscle left!)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Black #1 9415 145mph
Black #2 894 80mph
Red #1 6299 129mph
Red #2 16 45mph
Silver 1620 ??? Speedometer only goes to 160mph
Craig

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Silver with 788 miles. Top speed 150 mph. Beat Z28 and scared myself with light frontend feel. In winter storage now. :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
current miles

Mine's just over 3000mi. & is also parked for the winter due to old man "gravel" here in Denver. Top speed 135mph with my HD in the back on highway to Las Vegas. Still had quite a bit left, I was worried about a aero dynamics with a 600 lb. motorcycle in the back. ML

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
2152 miles

Only up 101 mph, which was at the track. Your caught going over 100 on Maui and you loose your license for a year, go to jail and they impound your vehicle!! No thanks...

patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
4,377 miles and about 120mph - tons left!

Just got my car covers, so I have to clean the truck up and see if they fit. For now the roads are still clean, but they're calling for some sloppy sh!t Sunday night into Monday, so I'm sure PennDOT will be spreading as much salt and cinders as they can! :( :mad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
At least PA uses salt and cinders. Iowa uses salt brine (liguid crap) which eats up everything including the road! Go figure. :mad:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
MILES STILL THE SAME AS IT'S HAVING PIECES MADE FOR IT. The only miles it has had for a while is when it is on the trailer being towed around SoCal.
Before I took it apart it had 4500.
Top speed reached was 145 MPH
.............Jack

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I seem to have the high mileage one here @ 12,515 and got to 137 before I started worrying about my tire pressures cause I didnt check before I started the high speed run

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Well 2749 and flat out speedo showed 157 mph. Had anal leakage problem had to slow down. :eek: :(

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
stinker said:
Well 2749 and flat out speedo showed 157 mph. Had anal leakage problem had to slow down. :eek: :(

Better lay off those "Olestra" potato chips dude!!!!! errr or slow it down :eek:

I think I would need a baby wipe myself too!!!

patrick

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have just rolled it over to 15,000 today. I have had it over 150 on two ocasions. Now with the new rear end gearing I'll have to test it out again. By the way it is now my daily driver since my other truck went up in flames.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2789 miles .... speed 115...so far....

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
05 Black 585 Miles Top Speed so far 135MPH.....Had to slow down due to traffic....An AMG 55 got a nice surprise but he chickened out around 120. Although he could have stayed around...need to get those mods done.

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
I've trucked across the Birmingham Atlanta speedway a good many times before, and from what I remember 100mpg is cruisin speed so you were actually doin the passing , cool. :D :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts