SRT10 Forum banner
401 - 416 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
05 RC YF Paxton / 05 QC NA
118 Posts
I now have the most current and up to date listing of YFs since Jeff closed the truck registry.
Please see my post here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just picked up number 196 Yellow Fever here in Texas. It’s in good shape and has a STS turbo kit and methanol inj kit installed. I had to rebuild all the brakes but otherwise it’s in good shape. View attachment 26568
See my post this section.
I keep the YF documentation now.
Can you email or text me pics of the dash plaque and the door jamb decal showing vin/mmddhh build info please

·
Registered
118 Posts
as I stated in my 1st newbie post I have #83 bought out of Wisconsin finally shoed up Monday night 10pm long island,ny gonna take it for a ride see how it feels
Do you still have this truck?
Can you email or text me pics of the dash plaque and the door jamb decal showing vin/mmddhh build info please

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yellow fever

Hello my name is james hall and i have number 169 and it is in charlotte nc
I just purchased YF #277

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yellow Fever #51 is now in Lubbock Texas as of 3/31/17

I noticed ViperJeff has a YF and is here as well, is this still accurate?

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I now have the most current and up to date listing of YFs since Jeff closed the truck registry.
Please see my post here.
me and my family own the No. 107
it is located in berkeley california
Hey guys,
Looking at buying a Yellow Fever. From Vancouver Island Canada. Truck located in Victoria. It's a 2 door with 65,000 km or 40,000 Miles. Kinda confused by it because it has black race strips.. when all the ones ive seen online have just the black on the hood. Could this be a repaint? Dealer says no accidents... dealer wants 40k canadian or 30k USD. Thoughts?
Vehicle Grille Car Automotive lighting Tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

I just picked up number 196 Yellow Fever here in Texas. It’s in good shape and has a STS turbo kit and methanol inj kit installed. I had to rebuild all the brakes but otherwise it’s in good shape. View attachment 26568

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey guys,
Looking at buying a Yellow Fever. From Vancouver Island Canada. Truck located in Victoria. It's a 2 door with 65,000 km or 40,000 Miles. Kinda confused by it because it has black race strips.. when all the ones ive seen online have just the black on the hood. Could this be a repaint? Dealer says no accidents... dealer wants 40k canadian or 30k USD. Thoughts? View attachment 26703
View attachment 26702
Just added the stripes, are they vinyl or paint?
Price sounds great IMO.
Pics of dash number and door jamb tag showing mmddhh build information?
Can i get pic of door jamb decal and dash plaque for the registry?

401 - 416 of 416 Posts