SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a LONG time Mopar fan and have owned #063 Yellow Fever Regular Cab since it rolled off the car carrier in 2005. Have 2900 original miles on it and everything but the original battery. Actually I have the original but it has long not been able to hold a charge. Had to break down and buy a new battery, just LAST year! Everything else is 100% original.....other than a faulty oil temp gauge. Not sure if it is the gauge itself or the sending unit.....but it clearly does not impact the performance or value of the truck. I'm from central MA. I wonder how many other YF, RC owners in MA....or even the general New England area. Let's shoot for a drive-together!!!:)(y)

·
Registered
05 RC YF Paxton / 05 QC NA
120 Posts
Hi.
I keep the current YF info that i acquired from Jeff when he closed the viper truck registry.
See my post here in the viper truck registry section

I dont have any info on your truck.
They have a big srt10 gtg at Chrysler's at Carlisle each year (july).
I tried to go in 2019 but my grandson was born 3 wks early and killed that trip.
I'm hoping to go in 2024 for the 20th anniversary of the truck, they should have a special presentation for srt10s.
Attached is a pic of the documentation i keep and you can see how haphazardly they built them.
Also a collage of my RC baby, Zilla the Bad Azp and her QC sister Rodan. Font Material property Receipt Screenshot Number
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive exterior Automotive design
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
If your on fb we have several pages also
Yellow Fever Lives Matter
Bad Azp Performance
The Viper Pit Font Material property Receipt Screenshot Number
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive exterior Automotive design
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle