SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,270 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
Seen the same thing happen with the Lightning crowd. Just goes to show, some peeps simply should not be permitted to operate certain types of vehicles. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Hamrhead said:
Seen the same thing happen with the Lightning crowd. Just goes to show, some peeps simply should not be permitted to operate certain types of vehicles. :rolleyes:
I have a video of a Lightning vs. SRT-10 and the L spins out into the wall. It's not a great quality video but you get the point. If someone can host it I will email it - 5MB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
301 Posts
Did anyone notice that this SRT was right off the dealers lot. Not even a licensed vehicle yet. All the stickers on the windshield are shipping stickers. Probably a salesman on a weekend drive or something to the drag strip than on monday back to the dealer lot. Oh well. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Droopy said:
Did anyone notice that this SRT was right off the dealers lot. Not even a licensed vehicle yet. All the stickers on the windshield are shipping stickers. Probably a salesman on a weekend drive or something to the drag strip than on monday back to the dealer lot. Oh well. :eek:
Anybody know where that happened? From the looks of the track (Tecate Painted on the burnout box wall) it seems to be in Mexico... There are a limited number of trucks slated for sale in Mexico... actually there is a racetrack close to the Saltillo assembly plant... anybody's order get cancelled? Maybe the Customer Satisfaction Audit guys got a bit carried away!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
If you can't Dodge it, RAM it.

Just kidding...

Dayum... Wonder how many miles it had on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Stingray said:
I have a video of a Lightning vs. SRT-10 and the L spins out into the wall. It's not a great quality video but you get the point. If someone can host it I will email it - 5MB
YEP, guy let his women friend try it and she never backed off. It sucks when the unqualified screwup, cause it makes (other unqualified) people (with political power) think our Trucks, L's & SRT Rams, are overpowered and dangerous :rolleyes:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top