SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say for anyone that is looking for a good wax. Zaino is the Best, and is easy to get off. Zaino is the way to go. Zainobros.com

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
So how labor intense is it? I've read the Zaino website and I didn't think it was that difficult. Do you layer the wax? The more coats the better the shine? Did you use the accelerator in the wax? Is it necessary or does using it quicken the hardening of the wax? Also do you use just a very small amount like dime size and if so how far does that go? OK, I'll stop asking questions now if that's alright? :cool:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Whoa! I have a Denali and a bottle of Zaino will last much longer than 4 applications. The key to Zaino is not using a lot of it. You do not need a lot to get the fine results you are looking for. The key to Zaino is the number of coats you put on following the Z1 in order of Z5, Z2, Z5, Z2, Z5, Z2, etc... with Z6 between the coats when you feel necessary.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
I do like using Zaino, however it seemed a bit too much to apply and maintain...The finish is second to none. I feel that it really performes best on dark paint schemes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts